Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Journal of Issues and Practice in Education (JIPE) is committed to respecting data-protection regulations. This statement informs you of the steps we take to protect your rights. By personal data, we mean (a) the details you provide us via our forms, e.g. your names, your email address, and postal addresses, and (b) all data captured in authentication and tracking logs. By using our site and by registering for any of our services or products, you accept that such personal data will be gathered and stored in our databases. We will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of your personal data. We do not share personal data with other companies for marketing or similar purposes. This data will only be used by JIPE to process and publish your manuscript in Open Journal Systems. We may also occasionally use it to inform you of new publications and sometimes request you to become a reviewer or part of the editorial team. By registering in JIPE, you agree to JIPE using your email address in this way. Authentication and tracking logs will be used to produce usage statistics. This information does not contain any personally identifiable information. JIPE reserves the right to have logs and databases analyzed by external service providers, in which case every effort will be made to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of the data. Please note that we take no responsibility for personal data posted on any open forums.